Friday, May 22, 2009

Two Week Well-Baby Appointment

This morning was Jacob's next doc appointment. His face has already changed so much in the last week so I was anxious to see how much weight he has gained. He weighed in this morning at 7 lbs and 8.5 oz, which is great! He exceeded his birth weight by 1/2 lb and now I don't have to wake him up every 3 hours anymore to feed. Basically now, I can feed him whenever he is hungry. Also, Jacob measured in at 20 3/4 inches long. This is shorter than at the hospital. I think he shrunk due to the fact that his head isn't a cone head anymore :)

After our doc appointment, we went over to Laura's house for a psuedo-photo shoot. Pics soon to come.

My little man and I are not used to all the excitement so when we arrived back at home, we were beat! I went in to take a quick nap while Jacob napped on my dad. My parents have been in town all week to help. Here they are enjoying their grandson...


No comments:

Post a Comment