Sunday, November 30, 2008

Baby on Board!!

Now that we told our family and most of our friends, it is time to tell the world the big news...


On or around May 14, 2009, Scott and I will be welcoming Baby Burchette into the world!!

We only found out few weeks ago and at that time the doctor told us that I was already into my 13th week. So we completely missed the first trimester without any worry or morning sickness. We are very thankful for that!

How did we not know we were pregnant for so long, you ask? (I apologize in advance if this is too personal for you.) I always had long stretches between my cycles so when I missed September, I didn’t think much of it. But when early October came around without a visit from my monthly friend, I began to wonder. I pestered Scott about running to the store to get a pregnancy test, but he insisted that I be patient. Before I left for my trip to Holland at the end of Oct, I took a pregnancy test that came out positive. I called the doc to see if I could get in that week to confirm the results. Unfortunately with my travel schedule, I couldn’t get an appointment until the first week in November and that’s when he told us the exciting news! We are not going to find out if it a boy or girl until we meet him/her.

I am now starting my 5th month (17th week) and my belly is just starting to fill out. We are very excited to add a new member to our family!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment