Since we have moved to St. Louis, Scott and I have never had a party at our house. Typically, we have a couple friends over for dinner, but never a full-fledge party. So we decided to invite our friends from work over for a barbeque. Now, for those of you who have been to our house know that it isn't very big and to have 20 or so people over would be crammed. However, it was such a beautiful day out that Scott and I set out our numerous camping chairs out in the backyard. We enjoyed good food and good company. Bomber really enjoyed all the people in the yard. There was so much attention and he enjoyed all the love that he got! As the night went on, we moved the party inside for some card games. It was a great time!!!I enjoy entertaining so Scott has promised that we can have people over more often!
Click on the photo of the two of us for more pics from the party...
No comments:
Post a Comment