
A couple weekends ago Scott and I drove up to Cedar Rapids to celebrate a postposed Christmas exchange with our friends, Brian (aka Bird), Lisa, and their daughter Mya. Mya is one of Scott's goddaughters, but we don't get to see her very often. So I was very surprised that it didn't take her too long to warm up to us. She opened up her christmas presents like a champ and played with her new baby all night long.
On Saturday, we headed out to lunch and did a little shopping for our baby furniture. Bird and Lisa had company party on Saturday evening so we stayed home with Mya. She did a great job playing with all her toys. While I was upstairs fixing her dinner, she made it a point to yell up to me that "Scottie was sleeeeeeeeeping" continuously. Too cute!!
Here is Scott and Mya at lunch.
No comments:
Post a Comment