On Friday, it seemed that everything at work seemed to be going smooth… Thank Heavens! So Scott and I took advantage of Monsanto’s Summer Hours and left a little early. We enjoyed the few hours off at home and then spontaneously decided to go to dinner at our favorite restaurant, Chez Leon. It is a little French bistro in the Central West End. The food is absolutely delicious; I have never had such great food anywhere else. Typically, we only go there for special occasions, such as birthdays, or when our parents are in town. So going on a random Friday evening was a great conclusion to such a stressful week.
Saturday afternoon we went to the bakery that we hired to do our wedding cake. Last week, we ordered some samples of what we want for our cake. If you all know Scott, then you know how much of a sweet tooth that he has. Needless to say, he was very excited about this part of the wedding planning process. We had four different cakes to try and all of them were DELICIOUS!! I am not going to ruin the surprise of what we chose… that will be saved for the wedding reception. Saturday turned into a day full of wedding “stuff.” We glued ribbon on all the candles for the dinner tables and started making our favors. I have to give a lot of credit to my wonderful husband-to-be. Scott has played an active role in the wedding activities. I really commend him for that… most men would not bother with a lot of things that he truly does. He is going to make a great husband!

No comments:
Post a Comment