Since the wedding was on Friday, Scott, Jake and I hopped on a Southwest flight to Detroit to make the most of the weekend. Southwest seating arrangements is great when you have a lap child… who wants to sit by a toddler?!? Everyone avoided us like the plaque and Jake was able to get his own seat between me and Scott.
Friday was the wedding… Jake wouldn’t walk down the aisle by himself so I had to carry him. The bride was gorgeous, bridesmaids were beautiful, and reception was a blast!!! It was great to see so many people that I had lost touch with over the years (and some people who I didn’t remember their names… oops!)
![]() |
| Click for more |
The rest of the weekend was spent relaxing at my parents’ house. I spent time with my cousins and parents. It is always great to visit them as they want to spend all of Jake’s waking time with him. So no need to change a poopy diaper all weekend… they (my parents, not cousins) had it covered!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment