I can't believe that we have been married for 2 years. The wedding seemed like it was just a couple months ago, but also seems like it was 5 years ago... all at the same time! Does that make sense?
Since our anniversary fell on Tuesday night, we held off celebration until the following Saturday. One of Jacob's teachers at daycare came over to babysit while Scott and I went out to Clayton for dinner. Normally, we would head out to Central West End to our favorite restaraunt, but we recently learned that it closed down. Needless to say, we were pretty disappointed so we opted for Ruth's Chris. The steaks are fantastic and wine was great, but it just wasn't Chez Leon. (I am happy to report that the Chez will reopen in Clayton... just not sure when).
It was a relaxing evening with my Sweetheart!


No comments:
Post a Comment