Friday, January 21, 2011

Month 6 – Baby 2

Wow! I can’t believe that I am already 6 months along. I have really started to feel big. I am sure that it is Second Pregnancy Symptoms, but I feel bigger much quicker than with Jake. I starting feeling the baby kick around the first of the year. It was subtle, but he/she was certainly there. Scott finally felt him/her just a week ago. It is so amazing.

Our last doctor’s appointment (January 3) was the BIG appointment when we met with the Ultrasound Technician. It was the time when we could find out the gender of the baby… if we wanted to! Unfortunate for many of our friends and family members, Scott and I like the surprise. We chose not to find out if the baby is a girl or boy. It is fun for us…
Just like last time, too, we won’t be divulging the names we selected for the baby. We already have a girl’s name picked out for when Jake was born. That is still in play. We are still trying to figure out a boy’s name. Scott and I need to start thinking! Maybe we will let Jake pick it out… who knows?!




No comments:

Post a Comment