This past week, I was back in Michigan. I flew into Lansing on Tuesday for some college recruiting. Since I was spending almost a week at Michigan State, I was very reminiscent of college. It was a great feeling to be back on campus, but it made me feel old. When did girls start dressing up to go to class?? When I was in school, a hooded sweatshirt and jeans were the norm... not short jean skirts with leggings and flash-dance oversized shirts?!?!?!?!?
After 4 full days of career fairs and interviews, I went back to my parents house for the weekend. On Friday night, I spent the evening with mom and dad and caught up on some much needed sleep. On Saturday, mom and I went shopping. Why is it that when I really want to buy some stuff, I can’t seem to find anything that I liked? That always seems to be the way!!!
On Saturday evening, I went to pick up my wedding dress from the second seamstress. A friend of the family did final touches on my dress that made it fit absolutely perfect!! I am so happy that it turned out great and all the stress on my dress is OVER!!
Afterwards, I found out that there was a surprise birthday party for an old friend of mine, Todd. I had known Todd for over 10 years so Meghan, Rodel, and I drove across town to surprise him at his surprise party. It was great to see him and catch up!
Happy 3oth Birthday, Todd!!!
Unfortunately, I forgot my camera this week so no pictures to add to the blog...
No comments:
Post a Comment